The BYOB Thesis 2 Simple Responsive Columns consists of 3 boxes and a package. The first box is a wrapper for the columns – create a responsive wrapper and choose the column configuration that it will contain. The second box is for the columns themselves – create as many columns as you wish and drag them into place in the wrapper. At that point just select the configuration for each column. Create the package and if you wish, customize the available widths for the columns. Once you are completed with that anything you place in a column will shrink and shift around depending on the size of the mobile device.
Videos demonstrating how to use the system are located below
This system provides you with 14 different potential column configurations allowing you unlimited variety in your templates. You can have as many sets of columns in a template as you like and each set can be configured differently. You can even use them in the Thesis Blank template and build up your responsive skin from scratch.
Remember this system consists of 3 boxes and a package so be sure to download and install all 4 pieces. The 4 pieces are:
- Box 1 – BYOB Simple Responsive Columns
- Box 2 – BYOB Simple Responsive Columns Wrapper
- Package – BYOB Simple Responsive Columns Styles
- Box 3 – BYOB Simple Responsive Columns Secondary Wrapper – (can be downloaded from this link)
11 of the column configurations can be achieved without the Secondary Wrapper.
Members can download the boxes and the package from the links below. Make sure to download and install all 4.
- Latest BYOB Simple Responsive Columns box version – 1.0
- Latest BYOB Simple Responsive Columns Wrapper box version – 1.0
- Latest BYOB Simple Responsive Columns Columns Secondary Wrapper box version – 1.0
- Latest BYOB Simple Responsive Columns Styles package version – 1.0.2