BYOB Sliding Side Menu adds a whole new menu style to the Thesis 2 ecosystem. This menu provides an animated button that you can add to your templates that opens a menu from the side of the screen. This menu is very similar to the Google Material “side drawer” menu.
Are you tired of the same old horizontal drop down menu that everyone has been using for years? Are you willing to open up the Thesis Skin Editor and place the “open menu” button where you want it? Then this might just be the right menu for you.
- Click the open menu button and the menu slides in from the left of the page
- The content of the page is shifted to the left
- A customizeable overlay is placed over the content of the page
- Place the menu button anywhere you want in your template
- Customize the text, font, color and position of the open menu button
- Customize the text, font, color and position of the close menu button
- Choose any WordPress menu
- Customize the fonts, colors and width of the menu
- Customize the color of the overlay
To install the box Use the Upload Box button in the Select Boxes section of the Thesis admin menu. Note this is a box and not a plugin. It will not function properly if you try to install it as a plugin.
If you are a paid member of the site you can download this box from the link below.
The latest version of the BYOB Sliding Side Menu is Version 2.0. It requires, at a minimum, Thesis 2.4