The plugin creates the ability for you to organize and display your videos via playlists. It works with all of the major video hosting systems (YouTube, Vimeo, Daily Motion, Blip TV) as well as with self hosted videos – whether stored on your webserver or delivered from Amazon S3 (or other CDN). The plugin also fully integrates with Yoast Video SEO – so that you only need to enter the information once and both plugins will use the same settings.
All that PLUS it automatically makes your videos responsive. No cut off videos, no black bars – just a smooth resizing of your videos to fit mobile devices!
Is Schema Markup Important for Videos?
With this system you can:
- Choose which post types to apply video details and play lists to
- Choose which of the 18 types of video details to capture and record
- Display video details any way you want them in the templates
- Display most video details as Schema meta only
- Display video details in Query Boxes
- Display related video using the BYOB Related Posts Query Box
- Display playlists via the playlist box or via shortcodes
- Choose from 4 different layouts for your playlist
Installation of the system is a 2 step process.
- Install the plugin. Download it from the link below and install it like any typical plugin
- Install the box. Download the box from the link below and install it from the Thesis Manage Boxes menu
If you are a paid member of the site you can download this plugin and box from the links below.
Download the latest and greatest BYOB Videos Plugin – Version 126.96.36.199
Download the latest and greatest BYOB Videos Box – Version 188.8.131.52