For example, say you want to give your customers the opportunity to display only a single manufacturer in a specific product category. This will do it. Perhaps you want to show all of the posts of one category that have a specific tag. It’ll do that too. Plus it gives you 3 formats to display the filter in. For long lists of terms use the select drop down list. For a small list select an un-ordered list or just place them all on one line. You’re in control.
- Drag and drop anywhere anywhere in a Thesis 2 archive template
- Choose the taxonomy whose terms you wish to use as a filter
- Add introductory text before the filter
- Choose between a select drop down, un-ordered list or list in a single line
- Add class to the list, giving you complete control over its appearance.
To install the box Use the Upload Box button in the Select Boxes section of the Thesis admin menu. Note this is a box and not a plugin. It will not function properly if you try to install it as a plugin.
If you are a paid member of the site you can download this plugin from the link below.
Download the latest and greatest BYOB Archive Results Filter box – Version 1.0.0