The BYOB Thesis 2 Page Specific Head Scripts box places a meta box on each post and page that allows you to enter unlimited code in the head of that post or page. If the meta box is empty then nothing happens but if you place links, scripts or tags in it they will be placed in the head of that page and that page only. Plus, this is a Thesis Head Box which means that if the order of the script in the head is important to you, you can drag and drop it anywhere in the head you like.
Premium members of the site can download the Thesis 2 box from the link below.
Get the latest version of the BYOB Thesis 2 Page Specific Head Scripts Box – it’s version 1.0.
Remember that this is a box, not a plugin, skin or package so it is installed and activated from the Thesis 2 Select Boxes menu.
- Download the box from the link above. – Do not unzip the file.
- Go to the Thesis >> Boxes >> Select Boxes menu
- Use the upload box button to select and upload the box from your computer.
- Once installed, place a check beside the box description and hit “Save Boxes”
- Open up the Thesis >> Site >> HTML Head menu
- Drag the BYOB Page Specific Head Scripts box from the tool box panel on the right and drop it in the Head panel on the left
- In every post and page edit screen you will find a meta box called “BYOB Page Specific Head Scripts”