For example, if you are posting a testimonial, it should get the “Review” item type rather than the default “Creative Work” or “Blog Post” classification. A testimonial’s content should get the “review body” item property rather than the generic “text” property. A typical small business web page should have the “Article” item type and “article body” item property.
This plugin allows you to tailor the Schema.org markup for each individual page, post and custom post type. With it you can:
- Specify which post types to customize
- Select from a list of common itemtypes to apply to each individual post, page or custom post type
- Enter a custom itemtype when appropriate
- Select from a list of common itemprops to apply to the page title
- Enter a custom itemprop for each page title
- Select from a list of common itemprops to apply to the page content
- Enter a custom itemprop for the page content
If you are a paid member of the site you can download this plugin from the link below.
Download the latest and greatest BYOB Genesis Schema Plugin – Version 1.0
Visit this page for more Genesis plugins designed by BYOBwebsite. Take a look to find others that you can use to customize your website. These plugins are intended to help beginners add further customization to their Genesis themed websites and to save time for intermediate and advanced users. They are just one of the many benefits of joining our site as a paid member.