- Add up to 3 horizontal rows of widget areas to your footer, Each with their own content and styles
- Create widget columns (“sidebars”) and insert them into the rows
- Style each row individually or apply the same style across the footer
- Configure background colors, background images and CSS3 gradients for each widget area
- Change the font style, color and backgrounds for both the widget headings and widget content
- Easily remove the Thesis attribution from your site
This plugin is freely available to the general public and can be downloaded from our Facebook page.
Simply go to our Facebook page and “like” BYOBWebsite. Once you’ve done that you’ll be able to go to “Fan Central” and download the latest version of the plugin from there.
Download the BYOB Thesis Footer Widgets Plugin – Version 1.9.2
How to create a widgetized footer in Thesis – Part 1
How to Customize the Appearance of Footer Widgets in Thesis – Part 2
How to Customize Footer Widget Text in Thesis – Part 3
How to Add an Additional Row of Footer Widgets in Thesis – Part 4
Visit this page for more Thesis plugins designed by BYOBwebsite. Take a look here to find other plugins that you can use to customize your website. Along with the Thesis Footer Widgets, we have plugins for the feature box, adding header widgets, header layout, creating landing pages, sidebar configuration, full width backgrounds styling, customizing and adding navigation menus, styling widgets, using WP eMember shortcodes and more.
These plugins are intended to help beginners add further customization to their Thesis themed websites and to save time for intermediate and advanced users. The plugins are just one of the many benefits of joining our site as a paid member. If you have any suggestions for other Thesis plugins you would like to see created, please let us know. We are always interested in our member’s input.