- Add CSS3 gradients to body, #header_area, #content_area and #footer_area
- Add colors and borders to those areas
- Add background images to those areas
- Specifiy the absolute height of the #header_area and #footer_area
- Add colors and background images to the .page elements of those areas
- Make the .page elements transparent
- Add background colors & images to .page elements
- Set the absolute width of each .page element separately
If you are a paid member of the site you can download this plugin from the link below.
Download the latest version of the BYOB Thesis Full Width Backgrounds Plugin – Version 1.5
Visit this page for more Thesis plugins designed by BYOBwebsite. Take a look to find others that you can use to customize your website. Along with the Thesis Full Width Backgrounds, we have plugins for the feature box, adding header and footer widgets, header layout, creating landing pages, sidebar configuration, switching content to be mobile compatible, customizing and adding navigation menus, styling widgets, using WP eMember shortcodes and more.
We will continue to create custom plugins as time and necessity permit. These plugins are intended to help beginners add further customization to their Thesis themed websites and to save time for intermediate and advanced users. They are just one of the many benefits of joining our site as a paid member. If you have any suggestions for other Thesis plugins you would like to see created, please let us know. We are always interested in our member’s input.